Re: Tech: what you hate and what you can't live without

I'm surprised that no one else has responded to this topic, so I'll be the first to chime in.
Things I love: my computer, my xbox, my phone (both android and iPhone), my bop it collection even though it's kind of stored away, stuff that comes out at Christmas (lots of electronic decorations including plushies from various garden centers, and more recently, hallmark ornaments), talking cashpoints (just an awesome concept in general and they work with a headset)
things I hate: inaccessible touch screen devices
Things I want: I'd love a fully accessible tv, not just a half hearted effort.