Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

@Keeweed, rating already given. I've died twice but the game is awesome and I'm still working out how the mechanics work plus of course there will always be the whims of the god of random numbers big_smile.

I will say I'm not sure about the purchice to carry on post death since the price seems relatively high to say you could die soon afterwards as compared to buying the full game, then again I admit I'm always a bit suspicious of in ap purchices of consumables rather than permenant upgrades, and I'd definitely be up for buying extra characters, items or game expantions in the future.

@Saiyan, the game doesn't have sound, but its a really quite cool text rpg carrying on the tradition of great text rpgs on Ios such as A dark room, King of dragon pass and Nano empire, highly worth trying if you like old school dungeoning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector