Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

@Aaron I bought the game straight off on my Iphone 8 and it worked fine, but obviously if there is a bug that would be a problem.
@Keeweed understandable about the resurrect, its actually 49 p over here in Britain which is fairly cheap in and of itself, it just worries me in terms of games asking other prices.

Well I got to pprogress 47 that time. I love all the different items and the need to manage what your doing. One thing I've not worked out so far is whether you need to put all your growth into the stat that the bos monster uses, or whether you can spare for other things. I've been going the hole hog so far which might be making life harder than it needs to be.

It would also be nice if there was an indicator when your weapon was on its last legs, perhaps a warning the round before so you had time to flee? That was what killed me, my tower shield busting at the wrong time. Oh and I was rather amused when apparently I trod on the toes of a King Cobra big_smile.

I also haven't worked out exactly how common certain items are, since right now it seems keys are really uncomon whilst torches and associated items are relatively common, then again since in my first game I was scrabbling around for a weapon, whilst in my next game I had weapons galore, I suspect its all part of the whims of the capricious God of random numbers big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector