Re: Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

I didn't find the manual too bad as manuals go, though I agree it could jaz matters up a little and not all the information is useful, eg, it's quite nice to see what upgrades for the ship are out there yourself.

I'll also add with tips though, don't fill up with weapons or electronics until  you have a place to sell them since they can make your enemies stronger and more aggressive, but probably the single biggest ship always, always always! look at the faction page, and try not to get into the bad books of too many enemy factions, particularly if you haven't got the military rank to buy extra guns, armour and torps.