Re: X3: Terran Conflict, like Smugglers on Steroids

At the moment, what the script does is handle a specific area of the game that is difficult to process otherwise.  When you dock at a station, it sends the trade goods and current prices to a log file. I’ve also added a credit balance indication, so you know how much money you’re working with when you arrive. This is all handled automatically,  or you can trigger it with a hot key when you’re flying in space, to simulate being able to connect to a station without actually having to be there.  This is a small change, but there was  no way to read the trade prices with OCR,  so all you have to do is go to the created log file and do so. It clears automatically whenever you arrive at a new station.

I’m planning to stream tomorrow, the 28th,  I can do 10 AM Pacific, if that is easier for people on the other side of the Atlantic to watch. Really though, I could commit to almost anytime, as long it was it super early, at least in the next few days.  Once I get family arriving back at the house, that will be a little different.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector