Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

Just happened to me.
That having been said, what is a good or even reasonable length of time where resurrection should or should not be allowed?  Obviously some people don't agree with a year because they're bringing up old topics and, while it could be argued that they're doing it just to be annoying, perhaps they honestly don't think they are being so on purpose.  This is, of course, me playing devil's advocate for just a bit as I've always done my best to see both sides of the coin.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector