Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

I don't know if we are going to make it a full on rule with warnings and such, but I do think this has to be considered due to recent events, to become a guideline at the very least. I'm wondering what's causing people to bring up old topics. Perhaps some users use the forum in a different way. When I log in, I usually just go straight to the "new" link at the top of the page to see what posts are new, and then I'd search if I'm struggling to find what I'm looking for. If it's something I'd like to ask, though, I usually create a new topic. Some people, however, might go straight to search, find a topic about a game they like, and then just post in it.
My personal thoughts are, to each their own, but I also think it should be a guideline, as it's strange to sometimes see a post from 2011 and then, suddenly, it's back with a question that could have easily been put in a new topic, but I don't think there should be a punishment for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector