Re: 'The blood rain from ch-games - 2nd topic

Hmmm, intresting to try this one, but yee gods I don't know what is wrong. I had to turn off windows defender, download the game, move it into one of my exception folders then turn windows defender back on again.
No other Bgt game has been that extreme! even those that need to be run in exception folders.

Again, I like the game, but the balance is getting a bit problematic, since essentially there is no way to avoid getting shot. While i like the fact you can jump incoming bullets, since anyone has a longer range than you and the footsteps are so quiet that the only way you know someone is behind you is when they shoot you, also your jump takes you past the enemy, meaning that basically you always tend to lose at least 100 health per kill.

Either your fists need to be more powerful at the start, or enemies need to move behind you less, or you need giving a gun of your  to get some degree of distance.

it'd also be nice if there wasn't so much by way of shenanigans to run the game, since I don't think Bgt is the only issue here as I've never had that  trouble with an audiogame before.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector