Re: 'The blood rain from ch-games - 2nd topic

@Dark,
I am using Eset smart security 11 anti virus and Update it daily, and have this game for than many months in my hard drive and didn't have any problem with my PC. I think that it's windows defender's false detection not the game having virus.
Also, the key to survive in the game before higher levels and before getting powerfull missionguns is jumping, take your distance from enemies, after they shoot, jump, then shoot at them untill they again shoot at you, then jump instantly and you will be safe.
As I understand, each weapon in the game has it's range and speed, so if you have a weapon with higher range than your enemis weapon, you can keep your distance with the enemy and shoot at it without jumping, but if comes near you you shoud jump.
also, you can use shields to protect yourself, find shields, press tab and select them then press enter on them to wear them. you can get the hit point of your shields by pressing the H key.
Sorry for my long post, I think this game has alot of potensials, and the first thing that in my idea should be added to the game is the save feature, of course if the developer wants to continue working on the game.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector