Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

arqmeister wrote:

Hi Malechai, can i get a little more information from you? What are your favorite games so far? Is your friend a part of the forum? Just a little more would be helpful, thanks.

Of course! My friend is user zkline. I've been working with him the last couple of weeks to help get the accessibility scripts working for X3. He has yet to introduce me to any specific audio games but we'll get there.

He has introduced me to starmourne and other such text based games but we've been having a lot of fun with X3 lately.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Faranhite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : carl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : carl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malechai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malechai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Borbarak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alex r via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Samtasitc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Oscar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : afternoon_rest via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Finley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Benf via Audiogames-reflector