Re: GoldGun Episode 1 finally released on app stores!

To anyone discounting it before trying it, I wouldn't. It's free to try and is short enough to not be that big of a waste of your time. Or you can just wait for Liam to play it, which even still isn't the full experience. But you should form your own opinions I think.

@9
If you truly can't find better words than you should probably just not give feedback.
It's not that hard to human, if you really try just a little bit instead of giving the (I'm blunt) excuse.
In my experience, I'm blunt equals I never learned how to talk to other people in these situations, and now I'm making it your problem so I don't have to work on fixing it my self.
Honesty is super useful to the other person and you can indeed still be kind and honest at the same  time without telling lies if you think carefully first. After that it's the other party's problem if they take offense though... You even have the advantage of not being in a fast paced conversation here, hell you can even edit after the fact if you feel the need.

@7
Yes that happens all the time hear as well and it's annoying because it's like dude, if I said it first, then you should have picked up the cue that it's okay... And to somewhat reverse it, I realize that my go too way of saying good bye is to say, seeya... Which I'm trying to stop because it sounds like I'm making a joke and it probably makes people uncomfortable LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector