Re: tell me your ideas and segestions about my new Game Engine

Any decryption at runtime is breakable, especially if the engine is open source.  By breakable, I mean an hour for all games for any halfway competent programmer-just replace the run the game algorithm with the write to file instead algorithm.  You can't have an open source engine and closed-source games that run on top of it, unless everyone compiles their own and shuffles the bytecodes.  Reversing to source is difficult, but removing any DRM is not.

@kyle
Is the forms designer accessible now, or are you just saying that the controls are?  I saw that they may, possibly, have done some work to make visual studio 2013 work better with screen readers, but have yet to try it.