Re: tell me your ideas and segestions about my new Game Engine

Ethin wrote:

I'm actually thinking about writing a very fast shell like BASH in PureBasic, and I'm also thinking about writing a programming language. Don't think I'm doing nothing, I am, just behind the scenes.

Your attitude makes us think you're just doing nothing but just complaining about what people are working on. when you're the guy behind the scene working on a lot of things, you might consider shut your mouth a bit in the future. You're trying to give people a lot of suggestions on how to do things which is of course great, but is it really worth it when we don't actually see anything from your side? What have you released so far? What can people who don't know anything about programming use your released stuff to? Nothing at all, because you seem to care about programming only, and dish people who doesn't do it right the first time. Why should people t ake you serious when you don't release anything useful like a game or like a program?
You say you have a programming language in mind. What would you get out of this when there's already a lot of programming languages out, both paied and free? You're dishing visual studio for working on yet an other game engine, but you've made installers which I would say isn't worth it, because there are many programs made for those who need to make an installer for whatever software they have to install.
Sorry to say, but I'm not sure on what you expect by all this you're saying, because the only thing you'll get is people start to dislike you more and more. You might end up in a very bad situration that people just won't work with you anymore. Not only because of this topic, but your atitude generelly here on the forum. Just saying... Yes, I might be totally wrong, and if so, then I would be glad to know this, and why. It's totally fair if people don't agree, and I'm not trying to change anyones appinions.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: kyle12
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Aminiel
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: camlorn
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: kyle12
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: camlorn
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Aminiel
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: SLJ
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Aminiel
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: visualstudio
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ