Re: GoldGun Episode 1 finally released on app stores!

hi, after playing the game myself and reading through the forum, I won't say what's already been said, though I do agree with some people here that you really shouldn't roast the devs quite as hard. This is after all the first episode, which is free by the way, and they did state multiple times that this was a pilot project, and also a proof of concept to the investers as I can gather from what was said in post 24. Yes, the touching faces thing gets to me, and yes, even here in austria people think we're sensetive to phrases like "see you later " or "watching netflix". But from what I know there was a beta, and even there the concern about the blindness trope was acknowledged and they told us that those would be going away.
Now, I want to address the audio part of things. I'm not exactly impressed, but it wasn't krindgy either. Basically, for me it was what I expected from a first *free* project. Sure there's a lot better out there, but there also is a lot worse. And you have to consider that a lot of the mobile games with good sound design had radio companies behind them (a blind legend, maybe also somethinelse). Overall, I'd say that this is a good start. I look forward to the next few episodes, so I can give a more educated opinion after seeing more of the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector