Re: Going Linux

Agreed with ironcross and ethin regarding linux desktop experience. I also have had my frustrating moments; I do regret that i can't just  see the screen, Working with penetration testing tools and Orca is an absolute nightmare.
I do use arch linux on my secondary laptop. I think arch is such a great system because it's much more simpler, I understand it better, tons of online guides and tutorials are there for it, even though linux community dislike arch users for being major pain in the ass, i find them very helpful most of the times and personally do not understand the hate that evolves around arch users.
And lastly the Arch User Repository has very useful tools on it, I probably can't live without it.
I wonder how would antergos do with mate installed. Last time i checked, gnome was a fu*k fest, I could not even work with the sound settings window properly.