Re: Life without USB kind of sucks

@10, they tried. Dr. Stupid ignored the accommodation request. As for the person who suggested I use the library's computers, that's out of the question. They have no Macs and the school insists on using Jaws, which I can't use. They refuse to allow anyone to install NVDA, which wouldn't work anyway, since most of the computers are so outdated they're using windows xp. It's not a problem now, thank goodness. I got new USB ports today. I think removing built-in USB was partially a bad decision because of situations like this. On the other hand, you can get USB adapters that have more than 2 ports, so that's a good thing. This new one doesn't even need to be plugged into the wall.