Re: why bgt dont continus

Moderation:

Ethin, consider this an official warning. You have a tendency of becoming inflammatory when things don't suit you, and the "retarded bullshit" statement is an excellent example of this. If I had been here closer to the time when it was made, I'd have probably issued a caution and called it good. You have a warning instead, however, because you've since decided to do what you usually do, and double down on your choice of language. Ask yourself this: how is it that I can tear someone's arguments apart or disagree with them without calling them (or their ideas) stupid or retarded or bullshit, but you seemingly can't? Why is that, do you think? In any case, a warning. Please try and cool your jets a bit.

Sorressean: while I agree with about 95% of what you're saying, Ethin makes a good point in that things were relatively cool before you turned up the heat again. I'm issuing a caution for this. You could've stopped short of where you did and still got your point across, and the only reason it's not a warning is because in my experience at least, this is rairly rare for you. A caution (with no immediate consequence) may cause you to reflect enough to realize how better to get your points across in future, while Ethin is sort of infamous for his temper.

The TL>DR version is this: everybody play nice.