Re: why bgt dont continus

@61, considering that no one on this thread has been as dickish as you've been and things were (I hoped anyway)starting to cool off after 56, and then you came inn and heated stuff back up to level 15... yeah, you should look at yourself before bitching about other peoples' problems. It was "retarded bullshit" to me because of the insulting tone that literally dripped from it and the offensive way it was written. Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. Whether you are over what I do or not is irrelevant. You don't act worse than the person your targeting and hope to 'look the good guy'. I'd think you'd know that but hey... And yes, I know you can apply that to me, but right now we're talking about you and not me.
@62, yeah, I know, the outrage that's raised over Steam's "un-accessibility" annoys me sometime, especially when I and several friends are perfectly capable of using it with OCR and are currently content with the way things are right now. They'll get better when they get better but you can't rush this kind of ting.