Re: why bgt dont continus

@Ethin you make me look like a saint in comparison with your behavior. You also need to learn that you can't approach every argument like it's a debate, and you shouldn't argue with fanatics. The only time you should argue with someone is if you see the possibility to change their mind. So one guy might be like I love BGT, it's the best programming language ever designed and it does everything I want and need. You could come up with every possible bit of evidence to disprove those statements and it would make no difference, then you're the one who's wasting time. You also need to realize that you can't win every argument. You have this like orgasmic love for debate but when you feel you're coming out on the bottom, your points become less and less logical, and more and more circular.

It's just not worth it to get all bothered about shit like that. The whole reason I got bothered about the WEbL thing which lead to my ban was not because it necessarily affected me, but affected a whole group of people, and the guy just would not stop. I acknowledge that I didn't handle that correctly, but thinking back, I usually can think of ways to so something differently, in this particular case, I can't. I literally know of no other way to get him to stop and that probably didn't do it either, so it was probably best left alone. But yeah it does bother me when someone perpetuates stereotypes about us, and that person being among us makes it even worse. its like shit, we have so many misconceptions and stereotypes floating around, some of which of the stereotypes are quite true for some people, but do we really need to be pushing that image. The stuff you get bothered about is trivial, and I'm sure some of mine is too.

Sorressean, I just oooo, sometimes I paint an image of him in my mind on the front of a punching bag and just go at it. I don't like the way he talks to people, especially about code, but he was right in this instance.

Also it's worth trying to evaluate where you stand on this forum, a lot of people probably hate you, but getting to know you off forum, you're actually a good guy, a bit misguided at times, but you've changed quite a bit from your 2013 days.