Re: why bgt dont continus

So, I guess my question is, I understand why a big company wouldn't want to redo a game that they already completed to add accessibility features.  However, I do not see the reason for not just incorporating accessibility from day 1?  If you start from day 1 and the first line of code, then it shouldn't be a big deal.
As for the whole BGT/other language debate, yeah, BGT definitely has some limitations, and for a game that's ultra complex, I'd say it should be written in another language.  But for a game that's not brimming with complexity, it does make aspects easier.  For example, one thing I do like about BGT is the sound pool.  It would be nice if it could handle 3d sound, yeah, but for some reason Philip decided not to allow that, unless that was beyond his control and is limited by Angelscript.  That being said, the ease of manipulation of 2d is nice.  To implement, modify, adjust, or otherwise manipulate sound in other languages can be a nightmare.  Take C++, for example.  Sound and DirectX in C++.  Fucking forget it.  A colossal headache and a ton of bullshit.  Not sure how python handles it.