Re: Cosmic Rage, am I the only one who feels this way?

While I agree to an extent with the grind fest, that is something the admins are aware of and are working on various fixes, plus bare in mind the game changes completely when you get a ship and likely changes again when you get a factory (something I've not managed to do yet).

I also can't complain about the newbie experience myself, since I always get questions answered on newbie channel.

As for bugs, yes, the game occasionally has bugs, but that is because there are so many updates and frequent changes, and unlike other muds I've played whenever you submit a bug report, especially a serious one like your ship going missing, one of the admin staff always looks it over. You even get rewards for reporting bugs too.

I can't speak about roleplay as that's not really my thing.

So, while I agree with the criticisms to an extent, I also think these are things the staff are aware of and are fixing the way they fixed combat, indeed the best thing you can do with these sorts of concerns is mention them to the staff, that if Dardar doesn't notice this topic and respond himself directly, something which he has done in the past when similar issues have been raised.