Re: how to change personality

I definitely don't deny those facts, but whether or not the religion itself is responsible is the big question, isn't it? I mean, if we'd had an organization of atheists, could they have done the same thing? Or an organization of people with black hair or freckles? That's the burden of proof you'd face, honestly, to prove that religion itself, and not just the people who purport to practise it, are actually responsible for these advances. I'm not saying they aren't, but the onus would be on you to prove that they are. It's tricky business, to be sure.