Searching an analysis tool, what takes up my harddrive space?

Hey and good morning too you all.

I was unpleasantly surprized when I wanted to install a new game onto my 1 TB traditional HDD and windows told me there was not enough space on there.

I tried hunting down the file folders that I thought would be the main problems to delete, but if I am to believe windows, these folders are quite small and shouldn't cause proboems, if windows is to be believet that is.

So, I am searching for a tool or a tool box which includes a program which can show me in a list view how much space a given file folder or program is taking up so I can get a detailed overview what stuff gathered up in the last year or so, well, since i had the drive reset a year ago.

so, does someone know a tool which can do that?

Thanks in advance

Greetings Moritz.