Re: Ear Hockey from Microsoft

I just checked the australian store and Ear Hockey is now available.

I don't know when they quietly released it, but thought I'd check from time to time.

I'm curious to see what speed the online matches are at.

Do they start off slow, like you're playing easy level, then gradually speed up? that's probably how I would do it.

Or do you pick a speed to play at, like you do when choosing a level.