Re: Heads Up: Response to Community Toxicity

Hello,
    I'm in full agreement with everything said here. I actually wrote quite a few messages regarding the Goldgun situation specifically, but they aren't anything that hasn't already been stated here and elsewhere so I feel no need to produce yet another vast wall of text. wish I had happened upon this topic earlier. In the past, the community failure clause has been a matter of deliberation, careful consideration, and apprehension. Toxicity is subjective by nature, so might I suggest we incorporate this into a rule within itself? That way, when handing out cautions or warnings your able to state more than subjectivity. The examples here should suffice, but I feel it more than necessary for new users to be aware of each and every guideline. Remember that many past issues stemmed from a far off and for all intense and purposes unofficial topic. As I'm sure you've undoubtedly noticed, I have high hopes and expectations for our new rules. At the heart of this very community are the developers who bring about games for us to enjoy and I believe it important to create the most welcoming of environments.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector