Re: Help finding a Atari emulator.

Hey, Blind sparrow.

That's a good question. The reason is that there are some games that are not available with those flashback systems and software.
I was going to download some of the games that I use to play when I had sight and played. I am going to have sighted help to play those games.
I have tried to get different developers to make audio versions of the games that I would love to play again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector