Re: Help finding a Atari emulator.

@Cyco Strangely, going back to games you liked 30 years ago can be deflating. I spent hundreds of hours playing the Atari 2600 games, absolutely hooked by them. But, now, a handful at best will keep my attention for longer than 10 minutes. I realise I'm drawn to them now because of the nostalgia of them.

Recreating audio versions would be tricky from an intellectual property perspective, but, even if you could, I'd suggest that it would be far better to create new, more interesting audio games than trying to recreate nostalgia that's wrapped up in more than just the game play and awesomely chunky sound effects.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector