Re: Sryth 2019 Kickstarter

I...have serious doubts about this. I'm sorry, but I view with considerable cynicism a claim of needing more money when the last, I dunno, half-decade or so has seen a ton of unfulfilled promises and such. He's saying that Sryth is his main method of making money, so he's been focusing on multi-player scenarios and special packages and heaven knows what, at the cost of actual game development and interesting adventures. It's not completely dead, but it's...wobbly, at the least. The way you keep people playing is by giving them more of what they like, not by becoming aggressively interested in the money of your players.

In other words, I hope this does, in fact, precede new and better things, but I'm not in a position to consider backing, and even if I were, I'm not sure I would.