Re: On the rewrite of Oh Shit

Totally, go for it man! I still love this game, especially the Runner mode!

I would suggest, however, that at the very least a copy of the current (presumed to be final) version of the game as it stands now, using the current (soon to be old) codebase, be preserved somewhere, probably the Audiogames Archive, just so people could see where we came from, even years from now. Even better if we could have at least one version from the era where powerups could spawn randomly just like rocks. I didn't keep old versions around, and have no idea how many old versions of the game still exist anywhere, but it definitely needs to be preserved in its current state so we know where we came from.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector