Re: discworld mud

That's strange I've yet to get anything stolen by an NPC. Or anyone else for that matter, maybe I've been lucky. lol
Been under the weather lately so haven't been  online, hope to get back to it as my priest char, Delq is raring to go now that I've picked up some priestly things from the Gufnork donation box. Very helpful that was.
But now, I'm not sure how to go about learning my trade exactly. and getting cash is tricky as I'm hardly able to kill more than a cockroach. rofl

See y'all lin game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector