Re: Scramble request

1. The game will be paid; costing $10 USD.
2. You'll have a demo. It'll probably be where you get to play normal mode, but nothing will save, nothing will accumulate, you can't get achievements, you can't unlock other modes, or any of that. You'll get a feel of the game but nothing else and of course you'll know if it runs on your machine.
3. The game is not released yet.
4. I'll be streaming the platformer mode tomorrow at 6 eastern, 5 central (Pm).
5. Finally, I will release it at final release; no pre-releases. The demo will come out when the paid version does. I'm not going to release a demo so everyone can get burnt out while I work on the paid one.
Also no, I'm not going to go on a tangent about how everyone's entitled for wanting my game for free and how the blind community is rubbish. First of all I know most of you are not rubbish and I actually appreciate most of you for playing, supporting, and being excited about my games, and second of all I know how it feels to be young and want to buy a game but not be able to. All I can say is, folks, get your parents to, or just wait a lil bit. Heck, ask for it for a birthday present or something, it's what I did and... even now still do because I'm in college and don't have much money. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector