Re: I want to make a Technoshock walkthrough, but I need your input

So, I'm in, if you'll have me.
I have beaten the game once, although that was well over a decade ago. I haven't played it much in the last little while, but I remember it was very much trial and error, and pretty tricky. I used to have a pretty perfectionistic strategy to get through the game with minimal problems, but I remember almost none of it anymore. I'm not sure where this puts me.
I would love to take a look at the text and stuff, however. My English skills are very sharp, and I'm a fairly good communicator. I may be able to help in various aspects of guide improvement.