Re: I want to make a Technoshock walkthrough, but I need your input

Hi everyone,
Well after a year minus 3 days of inactivity on this thread, I should probably pop in and report my progress. Sadly, I haven't done a whole lot, but I have been doing some behind-the-scenes work to improve the text. I would love to start recording audio soon. While the text is much farther along, I want to release both audio and text at the same time.
I have two questions for you guys:
1. Are you all okay with an html with different headings for each section for the text walkthrough? That is what I am leaning toward. If there aren't any big objections I will do that. If there are, now would be the time to bring them up.
2. Would anyone be interested in reading the text before I release it? The preview I would give would be the intro, plus the first three stories, which I've written up to my satisfaction. Story four needs some proofing I think, and I haven't written 5 or 6 yet. What I am looking for most is comments about the style. Is it helpful, distracting, or incomprehensible?
You are also very welcome to check the actual walkthrough over and suggest changes to it.
For now I have thought of asking three people to look it over. These three people should have different levels of success with the game. You of course need to be able to write English well so we can communicate smile. Anyone who is interested, post in this thread or send me a pm or e-mail or something, and let me know at least how far you have made it in the game, so I know roughly where you are. If you want to actually collaborate, that would be fun but I don't know anyone who knows this game well in 2019.
I won't publicly announce who gets in, instead I'll probably just PM you if you're in. Don't take it personally if you don't hear back. Remember this is just to get some help editing and for me to get preliminary input.
So, any thoughts?