Re: Heads Up: Response to Community Toxicity

Thirty bucks is not eighteen bucks. That's, like, a 66.6% price increase. That's fact #1, and it's inaccurate.
Mason has never had issues of not delivering his games. You get what you get. Is TH worth eighteen bucks? Depends on what you want. For me, it's not. I think the game is way too random and odd and all over the place. But I'm not going to walk into a CH topic and spout that, generally, about TH, as Mason, however wobbily, is trying to improve, it looks like. He's not stealing people's money, and he absolutely does -not need to tell you where every dollar goes. If you don't want to buy his games, don't do it. Simple as that.

That said, I'm actually in complete agreement with your last post, Ironcross. It is sometimes tough to draw the line of where an opinion becomes damaging or not. We aren't going to try and muzzle people from expressing dissenting opinions - far from it, in fact - but I stand by the fact that this one, in particular, needed a little bit of intervention. I understand better the intent now, at least, and that's cool. You'll notice, in a different thread, that I've been pretty highly critical of Breakerbox's financial practices. Yeah, still not happy about that. People have been legitimately screwed over there, so I think getting the facts is important. But Mason offers the first third of TH for free, and you can play the entirety of CH for free (it's only the endless mode which costs five bucks, right?). So it's not as if you won't get what you're paying for, or won't have an idea by level 10 that TH is a bit of a crazy game that may or may not be to your tastes. Point is, I don't think anyone is really being screwed over by Mason here, so spreading info about TH that may be negative into a topic about CH struck me as a bit needless, frankly, especially given that Mason appears to be stitching some sort of reputation together here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector