Re: anyone interested in metal gear solid 3 full cinematic story?

I'm a huge MGS fan. I watched full playthroughs for all epithodes, read all novels, gathered all kinds of information and much much much more. I even tweet like "Cat. Your mission is to infiltrate into the passport center and update your vigboss certificate. Hurry! Accomplish your mission before it expires! The loss of your vigboss rank will result in the complete destruction of MSF. Save our outer heaven!" just before I go renewing my passport. Oh... I went too maniac. Sorry. lol
Anyway, I'm interested in how it sounds different in the English version, especially MGS3 has lots of funny conversations compared to other epithodes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector