Re: The newest problem to plague sbyw

To be fair, the password thing was to 2 people, however it was still wrong. But I owned up to it. The only reason you banned me, and you know it is true, is that you don't like the fact that I have a different view than you. If you are going to keep developing, no offense but take a back seat on the administration thing. A sign someone as the chief admin, someone or maybe spiderMan. Then unban people you unfairly banned, and just start over.
You have the coding ability, your talent is there, you're just letting your emotions get in the way and that is the problem. I personally love SBYW, I just felt that what Mason did was unfair and the spamming was annoying. I did tell him to stop, but he didn't listen.
The problem is that most of the admins will just sit there and agree with Mason all day, and almost non of them can be trusted to actually do their jobs as admins. And in addition, most of his admins don't show up online ever. If you ask me, I have only ever fucked up once on SBYW and I said sorry and we moved on. But this and the name bullshit a while are just examples of Mason's true lack of empathy and general administrative ability.
Finally, I would formally and calmly ask for an unban. I feel that I did nothing to worent  a ban, and I would like to try again in this lovely game.
*kisses ass*
But that is another example of what is wrong. No matter the developer, this community just kisses ass so they can say that they are friends with a person who knows a little BGT, which is why he needs admins who are not as IronCross put it "yes men"
Sorry for the long post, but had to get that out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sediment via Audiogames-reflector