About PureBasic

Hello.
For a long time I read the information on this forum. Now I decided to sign up for my questions.
The first thing I would like to ask is, what do you think about PureBasic?
This language is simple. And in this language were developed games such as Deathmach, RTR, etc.
What is this language good and bad for the development of audio games and not only?
Thanks in advance!
P.S.
If someone has the source code on PureBasic, share, please!