Best tech deal you have gotten

Well guys. Let's hear it. smile  What was the best deal on tech you found or were able to pull off? Mine would have to be this Dell precision M4800 I found on a local computer store's site. I had to literally have nvda read it to me 3 times before I realized what I had just found.  You guys are well aware  that I sold my Dell inspiron 5577 back in August and got the gpd win 2. But Mr. win 2 over there did not like to be pulled into video/podcast recording work. The fan wanted to be a part of the videos as well. LOL  So after I got done kicking myself so hard I decided to start looking hardcore for something with an i7 for $500 if such a thing was out there and boy was it ever!!!!!! Granted it's 2014 technology but let's all be real here. I prob won't tax this computer much but hey I'd rather have too much power in a computer instead of not enough. So for anyone who missed it. $500 somehow landed me with an i7-4810MQ- at 2.8 ghz and goes up to 3.8 ghz, 16 gb ram and a 120 gb ssd. Here is the kicker. The guy that sold me the computer was looking at the computer after he had set up win 10 and he said "oh wow, this thing has a video card." Come to find out, it's a NVIDIA Quadro K2100M graphics card. It's a 2 gb card but don't know much more than that. From what I have gathered after some research, it's not the best for gaming but can do it if need be. It's more for rendering graphics in CAD and things like that. But hey I'll take it. I was not even after a graphics card. I was just after the I7.