Re: Increasing Awareness on Audiogames

This right here is exactly the kind of speaking that we need to take globally and really hammer it home. With this kind of presentation, developers won't be able to avoid accessibility anymore, so please for heaven's sake, keep doing these presentations whenever and where ever you are able. I hope you got to talk to that lady who was building the world where the child had to find parts to a music box. I'm going to share this video with my colleague at my former university to help her to understand just what I'm talking about when I talk about accessibility in games so when we build our virtual world, she'll have a better idea of what this all means. Please keep doing exactly what you're doing and do not stop what ever you do.