Re: Increasing Awareness on Audiogames

@2 Thanks Naruto!

@3 Thanks for the encouragement, Karate25. I agree - I've been applying to present this stuff wherever I can. Fingers crossed I'll be able to present it in Boston at PAX East, I haven't heard back yet! Also, with the woman creating the game with the music box, I think you're talking about Maeskye, we did indeed talk at length during PAX Australia and have kept up collaboration since. She's great because she's not just an audiogame dev - she's bringing this work into an academic space, working on her masters and this is the content. I think that's a powerful thing that will help move us forward if we can get some real academic material that can set precedence and pave the way for future academics.

@4 This community has been amazing man. I feel really lucky that people value what I'm doing. I also feel lucky to be involved with Ebon Sky and Blind Sparrow. There's some really exciting things going on in the world of accessible gaming!

@5 Thank you SLJ! I will!