Re: If Mahdi is trying to change he is doing a really bad job.

Gotta agree with post 8 here.
I saw this topic and couldn't help but facepalm. This kind of topic serves no purpose, whatsoever, apart from causing more drama, instigating gossip about one single person and bouncing circumstancial he-said she-saids back and forth for no purpose or reason whatsoever.
Please, for all that is holy, cut this crap out!
This, exactly this is why I barely even look at this place anymore. I only skim through the active topics, sigh at the 3 or 4 topics I see about either the killer, redspot or some person or other who either gets shit on or apparently needs an entire topic to  apologize for stuff they did in the past, only to get shit on after that. Just ...why?
I've never understood gossip and the purpose it serves and this really isn't any better. And before I get called out for hijacking someone else's topic to voice my complaints, given that that also seems to be a trend these days I really couldn't care less. I'm sure there's more people who think the way I do; the admins certainly seem to do so given that topic the other day about the level of toxicity this place has gotten up to. I just hope a firmer hand in management will at least lower it back down to acceptable parameters. We don't need another zoneBB, but that's where i can see things going at this point.

Zersiax

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector