Re: If Mahdi is trying to change he is doing a really bad job.

@5, I don't agree with you. It is right that repeated spam and pretending to be Sam on his own site should be banned, but posting offensive matterial is up to the posters, as it is called "Any Audio", but not "Stupidly Restricted Crap".

And everyone who has seen some of my posts know that I think that extracting sounds from a game is perfectly ok and is not the creator's business.

And this topic definetly belongs in the Off-topic room.

Best regards
T-m