Re: The NER BBS, accessible gaming for all, now available

Well Dan, with supernova I just turned speaking of  punctuation down to none when using dolphin curser, and that solved all the issues, so other than wangling with your screen reader's output I'm not sure what to suggest.

With usurper though, how exactly do you begin fights?  I tried a human paladin but it seems I keep losing all the time, even though I've got some armor and a weapon. I also have a thing telling me I can trane but don't know where, ---- I know you go to your master to level like in  red dragon  and the other games, but I'm not sure what this training is and it might explain why I'm getting  beaten up. Any advise about usurper might help since  along with anbrosia it looks the most interesting of  the rpg games, though i confess I'm not playing  Legend of the red dragon since I've played legend of the green dragon, it's browser successer  far too  much.