Re: The NER BBS, accessible gaming for all, now available

@sara's social circle
Hi Sara,
I haven't figured out how to remove the space from that wiki article, but what you need to do is paste in the string without the space and with the brackets.  Also make sure to paste it in and then select that it is a regular _expression_.  If you are missing some info when you telnet, I would suggest trying either the windows telnet, o installing syncterm.  I'm having issues building an easy installer for syncterm, but it's coming.  Until then, read the steps in the wiki for installing syncterm.  Windows telnet seems t work ok with NVDA actually, better than I expected though if you want to go that route.  Let me know if I can help more.

Ner