Re: crazy party scoring system

Jade, you've said on a couple of occasions that some of the mini games damage your keyboard. I honestly don't understand the logic in that. There are plenty of other audio games which are button mashers. Crazy Party is far from the first. not to mention that a blind person is going to be a much heavier keyboard user, on average, than a sighted person. It kind of makes sense, then, that we go through keyboards faster, although buying a mechanical one does negate this somewhat, since they're rated to last longer than typical dome switch keyboards. I know mechanical keyboards aren't in everyone's budget, and some people simply don't like them, but I feel that particular statement you keep making is inaccurate.

As for Numbers Quiz, I don't care for it either, but at least you don't have to do it in order to complete the intellectual world, nor does it open a path you can't access by other means. True or False is much better, since it's pretty easy to memorize a lot of the answers if you're dedicated enough.

Incidentally, the space world is also one of my favorites, and it has Conversion of Large Distances, which is a math game I'm not terribly good at. I'm not complaining about that, though, because there's so much more variety in that world. See the difference? In any case, I think we've all beaten this horse enough, it's time to let it die in peace.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector