Re: routing audio interface to team talk with reaper

The problem with selecting outputs in Reaper is that that only applies if you are using an internal mic or pushing the interface's audio all through line 1 of the virtual audio cable. If you want to use a mic input of the audio interface in reaper via asio, you can't set the output as line 1 virtual audio cable, only the outputs available n your physical interface. Thanks for the tip about sound preferences... I may give that a look. But I don't know how that helps if, say, I want to record an app in reaper along with my voice through an XLR mic.