Re: i want to create audio games

Depends. In bgt and c++ its the main function, but in others like visual basic and pure basic it can be practicly anything else. @roary notepad can be ran with windows r and typing notepad into the edit box. Do note however that, and this is where programming falls flat for most people that it isn't something you can simpply jump onto right away. It all depends on how fast you learn and what you learn by, exampples or tutorials. Myself I learn by exampples but that's besides the point. And this is where careful planning comes into play. If you over plan your more likely just gonna sit and not do anything. If I had to describe it I would say its a balance you must maintain. When do you implement that next system, and when do you plan for that next system. If you get the balance just right, what comes out is a very good program.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Rory
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones