Re: Scrolling Battles, You're World, online platforming exploration game

Well the game is apparently gonna go down today. Anyway, if it doesn't, don't play this game guys. Seriously. I come to say it again. I got banned after joking about making SBYW 2.0. Out of no where. Here is the log. If I even have one, hold on. I should.
Ivan: I will make SBYW 2.0. haha
Anthony Stark flies away, leaving an exhaust trail behind him.
tunmi: ...
Tylah's date number 8 with the hazard on arcade_jumper seems to have taken a turn for the worse, because they have been found dead at 15, 3.
Tylah managed to screw it all up yet again on arcade_jumper at 11, 3. I feel rage number 9 coming up real soon.
cattaleen managed to make a mess of themselves 3 times already on arcade_jumper at 24, 3. Clean up time, anyone?
Tylah threw themselves at the nearest hazard at 5, 3, after arcade_jumper wouldn't stop singing I'm the map song to them.
tunmi: you will not make sbyw 2.0, actually
cattaleen managed to screw it all up yet again on arcade_jumper at 29, 3. I feel rage number 4 coming up real soon.
cattaleen died on arcade_jumper at 20, 3. 5 deaths so far.
cattaleen got themselves killed on arcade_jumper at 5, 3. They have now done so 6 times.
Ivan: oh really
cattaleen died on arcade_jumper at 23, 3. 7 deaths so far.
cattaleen threw themselves into a hazard on arcade_jumper at 5, 3. No wonder, since They have already accumulated 8 deaths.
Ivan: stop me!
cattaleen tried their damnest to get over the hazard on arcade_jumper at 5, 3, but they just could not do it. This is their fail number 9.
cattaleen = dead. Reason = arcade_jumper. Where = at 5, 2. Death count = 10.
cattaleen threw themselves at the nearest hazard at 28, 3, after arcade_jumper wouldn't stop singing I'm the map song to them.
cattaleen tried their damnest to get over the hazard on arcade_jumper at 5, 3, but they just could not do it. This is their fail number 12.
Tylah got themselves killed on arcade_jumper at 12, 3. They have now done so 11 times.
Mickey Mouse is now AFK!
Meowla has now set their world to sedimentsPlace!
Mickey Mouse is no longer AFK
tunmi: we are not reversing versions. we're on 4.2.9,
cattaleen = dead. Reason = arcade_jumper. Where = at 33, 2. Death count = 13.
Ivan (butterball) has been banned by Mickey Mouse (MickeyMouse)!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector