Re: Eurofly is driving me crazy!

Thanks, all. I'll give it a few more tries and use what I read in @2, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels it's a bit arbitrary. I'm OK with fudging some realism in the name of making something accessible, but there's not enough information to know why I fail when I do, other than that I've gone off the runway and crashed. And ideally I'd like to *stay* on the runway, so it'd be nice if the game was clear about what direction that was. smile

@2, one thing I'm not clear about still. If I'm assigned to a runway, do I just turn and face the beep, or do I have to face a specific direction after I've turned off the main road? I.e.:

If I'm assigned runway 2, and I hear the beep to my right, do I just turn right such that I'm facing east? Or do I face east, roll past the beep, then turn north again? What about the various A1-A3 runways?

Thanks.