Re: dreamland - Public test version

Hi.
Wow, this game seems to be extremely amazing.
It supports 5.1 surround and DTS as well. Just wow... I hope the issue get fixed where the chosen TTS speed doesn't save. It keeps reading some of the text very fast.
I managed to install the game, create an account and log in to check some of the basic stuff.
Installing the game can be quite tricky. You have to find the browse button, and change the drive to C instead of D. I wander why it has been set to D as default.
Then, the install prompt is just a basic installer. You have to accept the licens agreement. Just listen for the alt commands such as alt N, alt I alt F etc.
When the game launches, the intro video starts to play. This is fully translated into English, and it is very well done.
When the menu comes up, move all the way to the right as previously explained in this topic, and press the up arrow to confirm, and the menu changes to English.
Press alt y to change the speech settings. Press tab until you come to the sliders which can be adjusted by pressing the left or right arrows. Confirm by pressing enter if I'm not mistaken.
Registering an account can be a bit tricky. Here is how I did it:
1. Click on register account. Not quick register, but register. Remember: Up arrow confirms, and down arrow backs out of sub menus.
2. Enter your email.
3. Click on send confirm code button.
4. Open up the mail to read it. Use word by word navigation to find the section which contains the number you need to enter. If you navigate word by word by pressing control and the right arrow, you can find the number much easier.
5. Enter the number.
6. Type in your password which needs to be confirmed, and finally choose submit or whatever it is called. I don't remember. If it goes as planned, you have hopefully created your account. big_smile
Then, you can connect to the server, create your character and start playing the game.
It's getting late over here, so I haven't looked much at the game yet. I'll be busy the rest of the week, so I won't be able to play the game before next week. But what I have seen so far is seriously amazing...
I hope this post help some of you to get started. I'm sorry for the bad explanations. It is a bit tricky to explain how to get started... smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector